Monday 13 December 2010

Exams

I haven't been on here for a couple of days but I have loads of assessments and mock exams this week. I had to write a story titled Trapped for our English assessment which we have on Wednesday, and we do a diary entry assessment on the Thursday which goes with the story. I'm quite pleased with my story though, it's about a young man who gets paralysed from a car crash. I still need to do my plan because we're not allowed to just take our story in. I have a 90 minute Maths mock exam, 45 minutes on Wednesday, and the rest on Thursday. On top of all of that, we have a mock Chemistry exam on the Wednesday, too. I really can't wait for the holidays, at least I'll be able to do some relaxing and then some revision for my Science GCSE exams in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment