Friday 9 December 2011

Hush, Hush

I've just finished reading this amazing book by Becca Fitzpatrick and it only took me 4 days, I couldn't put the thing down. It reminded me a little of Twilight in the beginning but as I read on I realised this book was original and the idea of fallen angels was just brilliant. I recommend that anyone should read this and make sure you pay close attention to the Prologue. I'll be popping to the shops tomorrow to get the sequel Crescendo and hopefully I'll have read that by the end of next week. There is also a third book out in hardback and the fourth book is due to be released sometime next year, I can't wait! If anyone is a big fan of this book saga, I'd love to know your thoughts on it all because I've only just finished the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment