Friday 4 March 2011

Update

Well a little update on my life because I haven't posted anything on here for a long time. This year is not so bad but it's going so fast, I cannot believe it's March already. I had a maths exam on Tuesday this week and english controlled assessments all week this week, it's terrible!
I watched Gossip Girl all the way from the beginning and I've finally caught up, it's amazing and Dexter aswell, now that is a series I would recommend to anyone. Watch it... now! I haven't done that much with my life but I sorted out my wardrobe the other week with my friend and I went to York wooo! I cannot wait for the 20th March, the vintage fair is on in York, I need to save up haha.
Only 37 days till New York, wow! I'm so excited, it will be such an amazing experience and we get to go shopping and visit loads of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment